Wednesday, August 19, 2015

The Watchful Lens

Its been days; sorry, months I shared any captures. 

Life - at its own speed; takes time and toll of us humans. Isn't it? Smiling out loud.

Not that I wasn't clicking pictures, I was; it is only that, I was lazy, busy, tad busy, and easily tired with many battles to win. Again smiling out loud.  

On #WorldPhotographyDay I wish to share a photo of flooring at my home, which I captured couple of weeks ago; while moving in a circular motion, and later filtered to make it appear as a camera lens. 

Sorry, the picture is saved on another computer. Here is a link to the picture. 

Click to see The Watchful Lens

Hope, you enjoy. I invite you friends to add your comments. 

Long Live Photography! Add Voice! Let Them Speak! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your time to check this out and posting a comment. I appreciate it.